Russian Cases Intensive Course
How to use all cases correctly? In which situations which case should you use? After finishing this group course you will learn the most difficult topic of Russian grammar and will feel confident about it.
- 6 cases – 2 weeks
- 3 times a week – get a new lesson with a new case
- lots of practical exercises
- WhatsApp chat where you can ask a question and communicate with your fellow students
- bonuses for all who finish in time
1000+ Russian Words
- Learn 75% of conversational Russian language in just 1 month
- Over 1000 words with examples, audio pronunciation and translation into English
- This course is based on the legendary Leitner System that helps to remember things forever
- There’s no limitation on the access to the course after 30 days expire
- Ready flashcards – you only have to print, glue and cut them
Romantic Russian Course
- 100% conversational course
- A lot of conversational practice daily
- Good for Elementary, Pre-Intermediate, Intermediate Levels
- Practical course which will help you to start speaking Russian with your special other.
- Starting from acquaintance and flirting till intimate situations in bed and marriage.
Who I am?
- The creator of the biggest Instagram channel about learning Russian as a foreign student.
- Creator and owner of an online school for learning Russian - @Russian_up
- Native Russian speaker. I think in and speak Russian in a daily life.
- I was born and brought up in southern Russian speaking part of Ukraine.
- I adore traveling!
- 4-year experience of teaching Russian as a foreign language.
- More than 300 students from 32 countries, different nationalities, races, religious beliefs. I can reach everybody.
- I believe everyone can learn Russian, despite a popular myth about its difficulty
What my students say
Thanks so much for presenting
Thanks so much for presenting the cases in a clear way with lots of examples! It was really helpful! Thank you xo
You are the best without any doubt.
I can thank you the rest of my life and it can not be enough for the efforts you do for us. I have been suffering from the cases for months and the best thing i did is buying your course. Thank you so much Жанна!
The intensive course on Russian
The intensive course on Russian cases is just what I was looking for. It’s a rather difficult subject, I started to learn them on my own but couldn’t find the right way to focus on them and it was rather discouraging.
Жанна’s video lessons and explanation are very clear and there were many exercises to practice after each lesson. I feel much more confident with cases now and will go on learning this beautiful language.
I strongly recommend studying with Жанна, she’s such an amazing and passionate teacher, she cares a lot about her students, always ready to give clear feedback and happy for their accomplishments.
Thank you Жанна, спасибо большое!
The intensive course for Russian
The intensive course for Russian Cases was ‘SUPER’!!! I am very glad I had the chance to have this course with Zhanna because she is perfect as a teacher! It’s like being in a classroom! She explains everything with videos and she gives all necessary material, exercises and final feedback explaining each of our mistakes personally! ! I am really excited Zhanna! Thank you very much! You are a real professional👍👍👍😘
Feedback for cases intensive course
This course is really well organized and well structured. Russian cases aren’t easy for me, but now after this course, my mind is clear. The exercises at the end of each lesson are very useful to fix the rules and to remember all the endings. I loved this course and I will sign up to another of your courses, because this has been really useful for me. Thank you Жанна for the time and the passion that you dedicate to us, you are an amazing teacher!!
The cases course was great!
The cases course was great! The explanations and exercises are just what you need to understand the usage and endings for cases. I now have a much clearer understanding of the whole language.
Dear Жанна, thank you for
Dear Жанна, thank you for this intensive review of Russian cases where the idea was to focus on singular and plural aspects of nouns in the different cases. I think it is a good course for the review of cases for A1 and A2 level students. There is definately scope for more of these type of micro courses on other Russian grammar topics. I would like to see an adjective and number course with regards to Russian cases. Thank you for the enthusiam, time and energy that you put into these courses.
I am very excited about
I am very excited about these courses and Zhanna’s way of teaching. She makes everything so simple and so understandable. Things I was trying for a long time to understand I managed to clear them up in my mind with her intensive course for Russian cases. Thank you so much, Zhanna! You are incredible.