Who is this class intended for?
What will you get?
What’s the difference between ours and other courses?
- Great support
- We are more interested in your result even more than you are.
- The creator and main tutor of the course is a native Russian speaker.
- After finishing the course each student is opportune to have a private session with a native teacher of Russian.
- There are a lot of practical exercises.
- A big final exam at the end of the course.
- It is an intensive You will have great results within the short period of time you take the course.
What the course contains
12 lessons divided into 3 blocks:
- Block 1: We will learn how to recognize Russian letters and how to pronounce Russian sounds correctly.
- Block 2: Practical part. We will learn the main Russian reading rules using the most common and useful conversational phrases.
- Block 3: We will learn the Russian phonetic phenomenon that don’t exist in English.
And during the lesson, we will do a lot of exercises with which we will practice pronunciation.
How does this education work?
- Close platform for members only
- Video lessons
- Intensive program course after which you will learn to read confidently
- Home task and final test
In 2019, you will be able to read Russian fluently and for sure, you will be a few steps closer to speaking it like a native speaker.
3 options of the packages available to students:
- 1-month access to the course
- 12 lessons
- Home tasks
- Final test
- 30 minutes private meeting with a Russian native teacher after finishing the course (Skype/What’s UP) to consolidate skills.
- All that is included in the "Basic" package.
- PDF and audio file of the most common and obligatory words and phrases for first conversations.
- An additional video lesson on the “Russian handwriting.”
- Chat where you can put questions.
- You will send the audio with the home task to a native speaking teacher after each lesson and will get an audio feedback from her.
- 2 weeks of support after finishing the course to practice the knowledge you just acquired.
- The same as the “Standard” package but slightly different because instead having your audio home task checked by a native teacher you will have 30 minutes of private classes after each lesson with Zhanna.
Who I am?
- The creator of the biggest Instagram channel about learning Russian as a foreign student.
- Creator and owner of an online school for learning Russian - @Russian_up
- Native Russian speaker. I think in and speak Russian in a daily life.
- I was born and brought up in southern Russian speaking part of Ukraine.
- I adore traveling!
- 4-year experience of teaching Russian as a foreign language.
- More than 300 students from 32 countries, different nationalities, races, religious beliefs. I can reach everybody.
- I believe everyone can learn Russian, despite a popular myth about its difficulty
What my students say
Я изучаю русский язык в университете, но в классе из 15 других студентов мне трудно найти возможность говорить больше, чем пара фразы на русском. У меня уроки с Жанной уже 4 месяца, и я получила индивидуальную поддержку, которая мне помогает улучшаться. У меня была возможности обсуждать различные теми такие как бизнес, семья и возраст. Благодаря урокам с Жанной, я обрела уверенность в себе, и я выучила многие новые слова и фразы, которых я не учила в университете.
Спасибо! Амир из Ирана
Вы самая лучшая и хорошая из всех преподователниц, c которыми я имел честь заниматься русским языком. Например падежы и их понимание для иностранных студентов, это не очень простой дел. Поскольку у меня в моем радном языке [фарси] , они вообще не существуют. Педагог должен быть очень умным и профессионалом, чтобы понимать и чувствовать разницу между разными иностранными учениками. Я думаю что дорогая наша прекрасная преподавательница, Жанна Алексеевна она и есть самая хорошая из всех педагогов, которых я видел и работал с ними до сих пор.
Thank you a lot!
As a beginner in learning the Russian language the teaching method is very flexible and allows me to focus on the subjects that I find difficult to understand and learn. The interactive nature of learning also allows the teacher to determine the level of understanding of the student so that the correct level of teaching may be used. The homework is well set out and easy to understand. The interactive nature of learning via Skype also assists with understanding the Russian language better.
I really liked the course “Russian reading course”
I had some difficulties about pronouncing some letters and stressing. Now it’s done
If you know Cyrillic alphabet or don’t know anything, try to read in Cyrillic alphabet but having difficulty reading properly, you must take this course.
The most useful part of the course was learning how to pronounce some letters hard or soft according to their position and to stress letters. I think I improved myself.
The Turbo Russian course is really effective
During the course Turbo Russian we discussed many different topics such as music, books, favorite food, advice to friends who want to study Russian, my own reasons why I decided to learn Russian language, first job, religion, time machine (I really liked this topic), hobby, my profession and my country, my city. I can talk a lot about my country and my city.
I spent about 1.5 hours per day learning Russian. Using this method, you can learn much.
It seems to me that I speak much better now than I did at the beginning of the course. AT least my favorite Russian teacher understands me well.
The course is really effective because the teacher pays attention not only to grammar but also to words, pronounciation and stresses.
Turbo Russian course is really good for everyone, who wants to study how to speak Russian well or who wants to improve their Russian skills.
During the first month my pronounciation has become better. As well, I’ve improved my storytelling skill.
I liked that teacher gives reviews not only written but also in oral way.
Thank you Zhanna one more time, I will continue the course with a great pleasure.